Practical Approaches. Proven Results.
Gain the advanced skills needed to execute business strategies effectively. Your experience, grounded in Stanford theory and research, is combined with practical instruction on the processes, organizational structures and tools to ensure your project, program and portfolio work yield desired results.
Stanford Spotlight – Participant Perspectives
- Online courses can be completed at your own pace
- Successfully complete six courses and earn a professional certificate
- Courses consist of online lecture videos, printable course materials and a final exam
- Lecture videos are presented in short segments for easy viewing and frequent self-reflection
To earn the certificate, you must complete three required and three elective courses:
You Will Gain
- PDUs for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification
- Professional title of Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM)
- Professional certificate in Stanford Advanced Project Management
- Three years experience managing projects or programs.
- An approved Stanford Advanced Project Management Application form. View sample application form.
Time to Complete
On average, participants complete the certificate within 1-2 years. Each course is approximately 20 hours.
Who Should Apply
- Experienced project managers looking to advance their careers and bring new dimensions of leadership to projects, programs, and portfolios
- Product development managers, business line managers, IT managers, financial managers, and other business professionals who need an advanced yet practical project management education
- Senior managers and executives looking to leverage their organization's technical and managerial expertise through a strong project management capability
- Professionals from any discipline or industry responsible for leading and managing teams performing project based work
- PMO professionals seeking enhancements for their organization's project management practices
Record of Completion
You will receive a Record of Completion (certified PDF) via email upon completion of each course. The PDF is proof of course completion for reimbursement and can be requested at any time, on an as needed basis. Upon successful completion of all requirements, you will earn the Stanford Advanced Project Management Certificate.
Most courses are delivered entirely online so you can enjoy a flexible and convenient learning environment. Opportunities to study at Stanford or at your work site are also available. Learn more about enrolling in courses.
View the Stanford Advanced Project Management Program Brochure (PDF).
Please contact us at 650-578-6311 or email@example.com.